I'm mid-way through the cleanse and share tips I've learned with you!
Watch how days 4, 5, and 6 went for me.
- Don't use the excuse that you don't have time! Make the time. Taking care of your body is extremely important.
- Determine what your ailments are (your reasons) for beginning a cleanse.
- Pick a time period when you're not super busy with energy sucking tasks, but busy enough to be distracted from thinking about food!
- Find an accountability partner.
- Remind yourself why you wanted to do this cleanse in the first place.
- Be patient with yourself and give yourself time to rest.
- Plan a reward to look forward to after you've completed the cleanse!
Watch how I did on my final three days of the cleanse in my blog HERE!