The costs of college are EXPENSIVE. Potentially thousands and hundreds of thousands of dollars added up. Tuition (in-state or out-of-state), food, dorms, books, supplies, and other personal expenses drive the costs up. Some parents choose to disrupt their savings, debt consolidation, and retirement plans in order to help send their kids to college. A family college plan could help reduce the burden and prevent the strangling grip of massive college debt.
Register to learn:
- The Best Time to Plan for College.
- The Best Way to Pick a College.
- How Much College Really Costs? (Both Sticker Price and Out-the-Door Pricing)
- Ways to Save Money on College Costs.
- How to Determine How Much You Should Save.
- How to Set Clear Expectations for Your Child.
- How Much School Choice Matters.
- How to Develop a Customized College Plan.
This Zoom webinar is an investment in your and your child's futures at NO COST to you! It's never too early or late to plan for your kids' college education. A replay will be made available to all who register.
Date and Time
Thu, May 11, 2023
2:00p - 3:00p EST
Zoom LIVE Webinar
You will receive the Zoom link for the webinar in the confirmation email you receive after registering.