It's not a matter of IF but WHEN there will be another recession. Learn how investors can stay protected!
When euphoria takes over the market, some investors attempt to time the market chasing huge returns. Many who follow this risky investing strategy get caught holding the bag.
"Tech is HOT right now! Why shouldn't I move most of my money there?"
In this webinar, we look into three major market crashes and compare how the risky investor did versus the diversified investor. You don't want to lose everything betting on one sector of the market.
The Crash of 2008 aka. The Great Recession
- The housing market was on fire and real estate investors got rich quick. What happened?
The Tech Bubble aka. The dotcom Crash
- Everyone and their cousin was a web developer or domain owner. Many people made millions investing in new hi-tech companies with little or no real revenue. A tech investor would have averaged huge returns, but what happened next?
The Energy Bubble
- Gas was $3 or $4 a gallon in Georgia years ago. Energy companies made huge profits as oil hit $175 a barrel in June of 2008. An energy investor would have looked brilliant at the time, but what happened?
Nowadays, people think that tech has been and will be the best performing asset class, but when we expand our analysis, we see that a balanced investor performs better with much less risk over the long run.
We protect and help our clients by:
- Offering a diverse investment strategy.
- Rebalancing our portfolios quarterly.
- Guiding them through challenging market cycles, like when COVID hit in March 2020. Investing is 20% head knowledge and 80% emotion.
It's beneficial to have a team of experienced investors behind you. If you have questions about your investment strategy, schedule a call with us!